Invitation to Participate in the PLA Evaluation Network
Public Libraries Australia and Culture Counts are inviting libraries to participate in the PLA Evaluation Network, a nation-wide data collection initiative to better understand and illustrate how libraries generate vital outcomes for their communities.
Using standardised metrics crafted to align with the National Standards and Guidelines for Australian Public Libraries outcomes, the Culture Counts system empowers libraries to evaluate their programs and services, helping them to communicate their full value story to funders, donors and other stakeholders.
PLA encourages a diverse mix of libraries from around Australia to take part in this exciting initiative, with the big data collected generating broad sector trends and learnings, including insights into impact by region, programs, demographics and more.
As a member of the PLA Evaluation Network you will have access to:
- A full Culture Counts subscription, including easy to use survey tools, unlimited evaluations, and real-time results
- Survey templates containing outcome measures developed and tested with the library sector
- Onboarding and evaluation guidance from Culture Counts client managers
- Quarterly webinar sessions to discuss evaluation best practice, share data insights and provide feedback
- Access to individual and nationally benchmarked reporting outputs
- Ability to view sector trends and insights via a big data dashboard
Libraries taking part will be able to understand and articulate their own social and economic outcomes, learn from direct comparisons with their peers, access valuable trends and insights from the big data collected, and contribute to a body of evidence about the value of the library sector as a whole.
Click here to view the full project prospectus.
If you are interested in how this partnership between Culture Counts and PLA can help your organisation to capture and communicate your value, please contact Culture Counts on 03 9113 7999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, Clare Fisher | PLA Chair, on behalf of the PLA Board of Directors | E: email@example.com