Library Programs & Digital Literacy Team Leader (100433)
*$87,731 pa (Band 6), plus super * Full Time, 35 hours per week, 9 day fortnight
Location: Broadmeadows | Reference: 4919144
What We Offer
With our high level of employee engagement, Hume City Council offers a great working environment where you can develop your career. We offer flexible work arrangements and other benefits, such as study assistance and interest free loans for public transport. Our strong commitment to social justice and the environment provides opportunities for employees to participate in various programs.
About Hume Libraries
Hume Libraries has an exciting opportunity for an experienced librarian/team leader to lead the Hume Libraries' Library Programs and Digital Literacy team in identifying, developing and delivering innovative library programs. If you have a keen interest in STEAM programming, digital literacy and community technology programs coupled with a motivational leadership style, this may be the role for you.
- Under the direction of the Coordinator Library Programs and People, coordinate and manage the library and digital literacy programs
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of community technology programs
- Collaborate with the Coordinator Library Collections and Promotions on effective integration of collections and promotions into the library and digital literacy programs
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and collaborate toward shared outcomes.
- A strong appreciation of the role of public libraries, including the ability for technology to support community access and participation outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to promote programs and services via approved channels
Hume City Council is a leader in local government and is recognised for its innovation, initiative, leadership, service, quality and support for its people.
Hume City is one of Australia's fastest-growing communities and with more people choosing to call Hume home, we're expected to welcome more than 57,000 new residents to our City over the next decade.
For further information please view the attached position description or contact Amanda Forde on 03 9356 6900.
Applications Close: 12 Nov 2019