Program Facilitator - Library
- Coffs Harbour
- Reference: 5063801
About the role
- Contribute to the design and lead the implementation of library programs that promote Library, Museum, Gallery (LMG) and Council services to the community
- Provide customer service, circulation, and information services to LMG and Cultural Services customers at any location as rostered
- Contribute to the development of an annual LMG programs plan and calendar
- Support public programs and outreach activities as required
The ideal candidate will have degree qualifications in librarianship, along with experience in library program promotion, planning, delivery, and evaluation. Experience in early literacy or STEM programming in public libraries would be highly desirable.
If you have demonstrated experience in program promotion and delivery supported by strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills, this role is for you!
In this role you will be required at times to work after hours or on weekends.
About Coffs Harbour City Council
Committed to the pursuit of excellence, we strive to deliver excellent services that are valued by our community, now and into the future. We stand by the values of delivering excellence in our services through innovation, recognising that our customers are at the heart of what we do, supporting our people to provide them the scope to deliver outcomes, working together to seek solutions both internally and externally and being transparent and responsible in all that we do.
What we offer
- This is a 35-hour a week permanent role, offering a stable career choice
- Plenty of career growth and professional development opportunities
- Significant scope for performance-based salary increases
- Join a leader in the industry and play a role in shaping the community you live in
- Participation in innovative, challenging projects
Starting salary of around $65k + Super
- Download the position description by clicking on Download PD
- Boost your application by attaching a cover letter expanding on your suitability for this role
- Enquiries: Ruth Coulter email@example.com l (02) 6648 4909
Coffs Harbour City Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages and background
Applications Close: 29 Mar 2020