Coordinator, Health, Safety and Wellbeing
Permanent part-time, 60.8 hours per fortnight
Band 6, $82,751 - $89,624 plus superannuation pro rata
This is a rare opportunity to own the HSW portfolio in a value-based organisation committed to providing a safe space for our community. Working as part of the People and Business Operations team, you will make your mark and strengthen the existing OHS processes and implement targeted, relevant and effective wellbeing programs for team members.
Committed to making a difference by listening and partnering with stakeholders, you have a strong understanding of best practice in your field and happy to recommend and own your area of responsibility to ensure the organisation focuses on the right solutions and opportunities.
You will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Establishing a clear, consistent and transparent framework and process for all HSW related activities
- Supporting the development and implementation of the HSW programs and initiatives in partnerships with internal customers and stakeholders
- Ensuring continuous improvement through overall hazard and risk mitigation
- Leading investigations and supporting corrective action implementation
- Coaching and supporting teams to ensure understanding and compliance with a strong proactive focus
- Contributing and advising on best practice and opportunities to continue to position libraries as an inclusive and safe environment for staff and the community
- Foster a safe and healthy work environment that contributes to the wellbeing of all GRLC staff.
The Position Description and the application guide are linked below. Applications must include a cover letter, current resume and statement addressing the key selection criteria.
Please note, applications which do not address the key selection criteria outlined in the Position Description cannot be considered.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 27 March 2020