Digital and Community Learning Officer
Job no: 492517
Work type: Full time
Permanent Full Time (Flexible)
$60,449.50 - $65,501.63 + Super (pro rata)
Yarra Libraries is seeking to fill a Digital and Community Learning Officer position. We are looking for motivated people who are passionate about using emerging technologies.
To be successful you will need to be able to:
- Assist the Digital and Community Learning Team in the development of learning programs and events for the community with a focus on community engagement and lifelong learning
- Deliver general and specific learning programs to staff and customers using digital resources for example conducting regular one on one digital coaching sessions and also group classes in a variety of online applications
- Assist in the evaluation of eLearning tools and resources
- Support the development and maintenance of training materials an accompanying documentation
- Work collaboratively with other teams across Yarra Libraries to provide support in provision of activities and programs
- Perform a range of rostered library operations that support customers in a self-service environment
- We require someone who is confident in liaising with individuals, community groups and other key stakeholders. The flexibility to work across multiple sites and some evening and weekend work may be required.
For further information please contact Mia Mikin, Team Leader Digital and Community Learning, on (03) 9426 5664 or see the Position Descriptions attached.
Applications close 10 June 2018.
Please note: The selection panel will assess your CV against the technical skills, abilities, and qualifications of the Position Description as well as your separate responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
* This position is subject to satisfactory Police Check, Working with Children Check and Pre Employment Medical Assessment prior to commencement. Pre-employment checks are not used by Yarra City Council to prevent any applicant from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Yarra City Council supports flexible and accessible working arrangements for all.
This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer.
We draw pride and strength from our diversity, remain open to new approaches and actively foster an inclusive workplace that celebrates the contribution made by all our people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time