Libraries Consultant/Product Specialist - Brisbane
- Be part of a dynamic team focussed on providing high quality Customer Support.
- Be involved in the evolution of a great Library Management System.
- Be a thought leader in the Library and Information Industry.
LIBERO by Insight Informatics is one of the world’s leading Library Management Software platforms. LIBERO has grown dramatically both organically and through consumer demand over the last 30 years. Developed in close collaboration with librarians and industry specialists, LIBERO is always striving to be on the cutting edge of technology in the library management services arena.
This Product Specialist role is designed to be a domain expert for our business in relation to our LIBERO Library Platform. Our own software, which has been co-developed with our Australian and European library user groups for more than 25 years, LIBERO is a mature and highly functional software solution constantly revised to the latest technologies.
Reporting directly to the Customer Services Manager, you will work with a team of highly qualified and passionate personnel dedicated to providing a world class solution for libraries. This role involves providing support for our suite of products and managing client issues through to resolution. You will be a thought leader in the industry and work with Libraries for the achievement of a best practice software solution.
- Provide exceptional customer service – analyse, research and provide solutions to enquiries or incidents either over the phone, over the web or on-site
- Provide consultancy to customers in effective product usage
- Create and maintain effective multi-media documentation
- Conduct user training on-site or over the web training
- Work closely with programmers on escalated support requests and advise product direction
- Gather user functional requirements from the existing user base
- Be an advocate for libraries by providing a channel to programmers and architects
- Build relationships with libraries and foster a community for our clients
What we are looking for:
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and energetic library qualified person with a bent towards Information Technology
- Ideally, someone who is open to new ideas and challenges in the library environment
- Have an understanding of library business practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You should be well organised, meticulous and pay attention to detail
- Self-motivated and can take the initiative
- Familiarity with modern web concepts of forums, blogs, social media etc.
- You should have a willingness to participate in Library Industry conferences and events and want to be recognised as an expert in your field
- Available for some travel
- Ability to speak, read and write German a distinct advantage.
If you believe you have the drive, skills and experience that would make you a success in this role, then we would love to hear from you. Please forward a covering letter along with your CV to email@example.com.
Website: www.libero.com.au / Phone Enquiries: 07 3356 3631