PSC254 | Permanent full-time 35 hours per week (including Saturday & evenings)
Located at Council's Raymond Terrace Library
- Looking for an exciting opportunity?
- Want to work in a great team environment?
- Do you have imagination and dedication?
- Do you love helping people through excellent customer service?
Take advantage of this opportunity to join the team at Raymond Terrace Library as a Library Assistant. You will be responsible for providing a customer-focused quality library service including a professional level of support and assistance.
What you need:
- Library qualifications and experience, or study towards
- Current experience in a library environment
- Demonstrated commitment to a customer service culture and delivery of quality service
- Demonstrated ability to participate as an effective team member
- A commitment to continuous improvement and a willingness to embrace change
- Interest in the provision of library programs and services to children and young adults
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and Saturdays
TRP Range: $58,051 - $62,953 pa (incl. super + retention) plus allowances for weekend work.
Want to join our team?
If you feel you're up for the challenge, please submit your application online addressing how you meet the selection criteria and why you are suited for the role by midnight, Wednesday 21 November 2018.
For further information on the role please contact Donna Lloyd, Branch Librarian on 02 4988 0111.