Library Officer Collection Services
- Join an innovative and vibrant north shore Council with public transport at door
- Good work life balance with a 3 weekly rostered day off
- Salary from $57K to $68K p.a. plus superannuation
- Apply Now
Mosman is located on the northern shores of Sydney Harbour, eight kilometres from the Sydney CBD. It enjoys a scenic and convenient location with unique bushland surrounds and an enviable village lifestyle. Mosman Council is committed to its community, innovation, the environment and making a difference at the local level. The recruitment and selection of great staff is a high priority for us, as we know our reputation relies on it.
About the Job
We are seeking an energetic, customer focussed library professional with experience in cataloguing books and audio visual resources.
Located at Barry O'Keefe Library and reporting to the Team Leader Library Resources, you will be responsible for cataloguing print and audio visual material and the provision of quality customer service to the Library’s customers.
Regular rostered night and weekend shifts are part of this position.
Mosman Council offers employees a professional working environment, ongoing training and development, together with flexible work practices that can include a rostered day off each 3rd week.
How to Apply
- Apply now by completing the online application form here. Please note you need to complete your application in one sitting, as you cannot save it and come back to it later.
- You will be asked to demonstrate how you meet each of the selection criteria via an online questionnaire. You must answer all required field before you can submit your application.
- You will be asked to upload your Resume/CV and other documentation relevant to the position.
- All documents uploaded must be in Microsoft Word, PDF or JPEG format.
- For further information about the role, please contact Bernice Russell on (02) 9978 4014 during business hours for a confidential discussion or see the attached Position Description.
- Our preference is for applications to be submitted online, however, we will accept hard copy applications addressed to Human Resources, Mosman Council, 573 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088.
Closing Date: Monday 19 August 2019 (11.30pm)
Mosman Council is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.