Library Operations & Outreach
- Temporary Full Time Opportunity - 12 Months
About the role
This position is responsible as a Coordinator for the Library Operations and Outreach Services including Multicultural, Children's and Youth, Hoem Library Service and Admin Support.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Responsible for the operation and continuous improvement of Library Operations and Outreach Services.
- A member of the Senior Library Team and ensure the policy development for the provision of services within own team and contribute to others.
- Responsible for recruitment, supervision, professional development and performance management of a diverse Operations and Outreach services team.
About the person
The successful candidate should have previous experience at a senior level within a library, preferably a public library.
It would be essential for applicants to have a Working with Children Check document.
- A proven record of team leadership with a complex information/library environment.
- Experienced at a senior level, preferably within a public library
- A recognized professional qualification in information science/librarianship or other relevant discipline.
What’s on offer
We are offering an attractive salary from $110,315 p.a. plus Super. City of Parramatta also offer excellent employee benefits which can be accessed by the successful candidate.
Want to know more?
Further information regarding the requirements of this role can be found in the attached Position Description, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Ranjini Panicker on (02) 9806 5160.
How to apply
Candidates MUST apply online at https://www.cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au/about-parramatta/careers and answer the position selection criteria. Applications close 4pm, Tuesday 20 August 2019 and will not be accepted through any other medium.
The City of Parramatta supports a Drug and Alcohol free working environment and employees may be subject to random testing as a result.
The diverse culture at City of Parramatta is a source of strength. We have an inclusive working environment with employees from a variety of backgrounds. We acknowledge that diversity in our workforce increases the effectiveness of teams and our capacity for innovation. If you would like to know more, or require assistance with our recruitment process, please email DiversityCoP@cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au .
Please note you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
How to apply:
- If you have NOT registered with our Online Application System, you can begin your Application by clicking the 'Begin' button.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps.
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? click here and follow the steps.
- If you have already registered, click on the Login button in the top right hand corner of this screen.
- Preview Application Form