Manager, Content and Access
Permanent full-time, 76 hours per fortnight
Band 7, $92,138 - $102,340 plus superannuation
An opportunity has emerged for an experienced and passionate Content & Access Manager to join the team at the GRLC. This role is recognised by internal and external stakeholders as a key authority on library services related to the strategic direction and operational delivery of Content & Access.
The successful applicant will have extensive experience in the delivery of Content and access services including: acquisition, cataloguing, processing of library materials and the creation and maintenance of database records, preferably within a public library setting.
You will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Provide leadership and direction to the Content & Access team and contribute to the wider leadership of the GRLC
- The delivery and responsibility for implementation of reader development strategy
- The discovery of, visibility and access to rich and varied collections which reflect the unique place of Geelong and its regions
- Positively contribute and participate as the leader of the Content & Access Team by providing ongoing and regular feedback on collection services practices, systems and processes and associated documentation
- Effectively implement product development and management strategies and practices
- Foster an innovation culture which acts on innovations and records results
The Position Description and the application guide are linked below. Applications must include a cover letter, current resume and statement addressing the key selection criteria.
Please note, applications which do not address the key selection criteria outlined in the Position Description cannot be considered.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 27 March 2020