Promotions and Marketing Librarian
- Package: $78,264.33 - $85,745.89 Plus Superannuation
- Organisation Unit: Programs & Outreach
- Location: All Library Branches
- Tenure: 1 x Permanent Full Time - 35 hours, 5 days per week (across a 7 day Monday-Sunday bandwidth)
We are looking for a Promotions and Marketing Librarian to lead, support and co-ordinate library promotions, communications and marketing programs and oversee the planning, development and delivery of promotion and marketing activities across the Liverpool Library Service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and supporting the development of the Library’s vision, mission and plans·
- Leading and supporting the Library Marketing team to develop and deliver quality services·
- Leading in the design, development and implementation of promotional campaigns·
- Maintaining records and statistics to monitor and evaluate Marketing Programs and activities on an ongoing basis
To be successful in this position you must have a degree or post graduate in Library and Information Studies, Marketing and Communication or relevant tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and a current Class C Drivers Licence.
Salary will be dependent upon the relevant skills, experience and competencies of the successful applicant.
For further information about the position please contact Jessica Bruce, Coordinator Outreach and Programs on 02 8711 7155.
How to Apply: Please click the 'Apply' button above. Applicants must submit a covering letter, current resume and response to the selection criteria questions which will be shown once you commence your application.