Team Leader - Vermont South Library
Reference Number: BR3
- Part Time Job Share (0.58 EFT)
- $73,669 – $85,029 (Pro-rata)
Whitehorse Manningham Libraries is one of the most actively used public library services in Victoria. Our services are available to the whole community through eight physical locations, Outreach, Home Library Services and the library website.
About the Role
Whitehorse Manningham Libraries invite applications from qualified librarians who are committed to providing an excellent customer service environment.
The successful applicant will:
- Have the ability to coordinate a small branch library
- Engage with a diverse community and stakeholders
- Be committed to the delivery of information services
- Have strong people management skills
- Enjoy working as a member of a team
- Have strong communication skills
- Possess a tertiary qualification acceptable for professional membership (librarian) of the Australian Library and Information Association
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and the capacity to engage with a diverse range of community groups. This position is an excellent opportunity for a librarian passionate about developing innovative public library services.
The successful applicant must hold or be willing to acquire a Working with Children Check card and must be willing to undergo a National Police Record Check. Previous public library experience would be an advantage.
While this position is currently vacant at the Vermont South Library, all applicants should be aware that it is a condition of employment that all employees can be required to work at any of the eight Whitehorse Manningham Libraries branches. Rostered weekend work and evening shifts will be required.
All applicants are required to read the position description and candidate information pack prior to submitting an application. Access to these documents is available by clicking on the download link. Applications must be submitted via the Apply Now link below (preferred) or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information contact Jonathan Gosden on (03) 9896 4320.
Candidate information and position description can be found here
Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Applications close 11.00pm Wednesday 26 February 2020