Team Leader Adult Programs
- Organisation Unit: Programs & Outreach
- Location: All Library Branches
- Package: $84,514.69 - $92,606.46
- Closing: 28 January 2020
- Tenure: 1 x Temporary Full Time, 35 hours, 5 days per week across a 7 day Monday-Sunday bandwidth (12 month maternity leave contract)
This position is responsible for leading and coordinating innovative and targeted adult programs
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in responding to community needs through programming
- Strong event and project management skills
- The ability to form relationships and build a network with customers and local stakeholders
- Experience leading and coaching a small team
Salary will be dependent upon the relevant skills, experience and competencies of the successful applicant.
For further information about the position please contact Jessica Bruce, Coordinator Programs and Outreach on 02 8711 7155
How to Apply: Please click the 'Apply' button above. Applicants must submit a covering letter, current resume and response to the selection criteria questions which will be shown once you commence your application.
Click here for a copy of the position description
Liverpool City Council is committed to providing a working environment that supports all employees to reach their full potential.
To be eligible to apply for permanent positions at Liverpool City Council, you need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. For Temporary positions, you need a visa that gives you permission to work in Australia.