• Permanent - Full Time with Fortnightly RDO
Moreland City Libraries are offering a unique opportunity to join the Leadership Team. This position involves leading both the library team in Coburg, as well as the Children’s and Youth team across Moreland City Libraries.
The successful candidate will be a person with a passion for leading people, demonstrated ability in working with children and youth, and experience managing day-to-day operations in a busy public library environment.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Taking a lead role in continuous improvement in relation to library operations.
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of Coburg Library.
- Taking a lead role in the development, delivery and evaluation of a range of resources, programs and promotions that respond to the needs of children and youth in the Moreland community.
- Leading, motivating and coaching staff.
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
To be successful in this role, you are required to have a tertiary qualification which confers eligibility for professional membership of the Australian Library and Information Association. You will also have excellent time management and interpersonal skills, high level computing skills, and a strong commitment to customer service. A current Working with Children Check is also essential.
All applications are required to address the key selection criteria.
To obtain a position description or to apply, please visit: https://erecruit1.mercury.com.
For enquiries, please contact Narelle Stute on 03 9353 4010.
Applications close on .