Location: Gosnells, Australia | Reference: 5645507
- Maximum term contract until 4 July 2022 (Parental leave cover)
- Immediate start
- Full time (76 hours per fortnight)
- Nine-day fortnight option
- Dynamic work environment
- Generous superannuation
- Salary range: $106,037 to $112,032
- Applications close at 4pm on Thursday 23 September 2021
About the City:
The City of Gosnells serves a diverse community of more than 130,000 residents. The City is a large local government organisation in Western Australia with a reputation for professionalism, innovation and excellence. City employees enjoy a work environment that encourages professional development and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
About this position:
The City is seeking a dynamic leader to coordinate the planning and delivery of contemporary library services. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a dedicated team of library staff and help shape the future of library services in the City of Gosnells.
This position will be based at the Knowledge Centre in Gosnells and will be responsible for the day to day running of the branch in addition to delivering the Library Employee Operations portfolio across the City's four libraries, which includes developing a system wide rostering approach to staffing across all four of the City's libraries, developing and implementing customer service standards and reviewing and monitoring compliance with library procedures.
You must have:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A qualification in library/information services
- Experience in change management
- Experience leading and supervising a team
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Strong customer service and stakeholder relations skills
- Possession of a tertiary qualification in Library, Information Management or equivalent
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current driver's licence
- Experience in community services is not essential but it will be highly regarded.
In return we can offer you:
A challenging and rewarding position, competitive salary, additional superannuation contributions, professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work in a friendly environment and contribute to a forward-thinking Local Government organisation.
Applications close at 4pm on Thursday 23 September 2021
The City of Gosnells embraces diversity and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, young people and people with disability
Applications Close: 23 September 2021