Assistant Team Leader Libraries
- Location: City of Melville
- Tenure: Permanent, Part Time
- Closing: 22 Jan 2021
Permanent, part time (19 hours per week), opportunity from $72,408-$84,030 per annum pro rata (maximum cash salary of $92,012 including superannuation per annum pro rata)
If you have led a team in a customer service environemnt, then we want to talk to you.
We are looking for leaders from customer service, libraries, book retailers, learning and development, retail, tourism hospitality or community development backgrounds to lead our service into the future.
The City of Melville has a bold vision for a more Creative Melville, one that will support and stimulate cultural life across our City. We want to realise our cultural potential, strengthen our collections identity and empower our community through arts, programming, learning, information and creativity
We are seeking people that are ready to advance this vision and help position Melville as a creative and cultural hub and take our services to an entirely new dynamic realm. If this inspires you then we want your application.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role including, supervising, training, performance management, recruitment and rostering
- Excellent customer service and community development skills
- Demonstrated experience in the organisation, facilitation and delivery of programs and services
Essential Qualification of the role:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field or extensive experience
- Current Working With Childrens Check
We embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
For further information please contact: Alison Mudgway- Coordinator Library Services- (08) 9364 0124
Applications Close: 4.00pm, Friday 22 January 2021.