Permanent Full Time
Band 6 – ($95,167-$105,304) per annum + Super
About the Role
Yarra Plenty Regional Library is excited to announce an exciting opportunity for a permanent full-time Branch Manager to manage a library branch and team to deliver relevant and customised services and programs to the community.
The Branch Manager is responsible for ensuring quality library services by leading and motivating their branch team and managing the day to day operations to develop informed, connected and inclusive communities.
- Providing leadership to ensure a high standard of customer service is delivered to all patrons visiting the Branch
- Developing relationships with local community organisations and individuals to promote the use of the library
- Ensuring application of Customer Service Guidelines
- Managing the resolution of complex issues relating to customers and staff
- Ensuring the development, delivery and evaluation of a range of core programs and services
You are highly motivated and a proactive leader, with a strong interest in utilising and developing your management skills. Being a Branch Manager requires a flexible approach and the ability to lead, motivate and develop staff with strong persuasion and influencing skills.
As part of YPRL's Leadership Team, Branch Managers deliver initiative, accountability and customer service every day, as they go above and beyond for our customers and colleagues.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, candidates should prepare a cover letter and resume, and a statement addressing the key selection criteria showing relevant examples of your work. The Key Selection Criteria is outlined in the Position Description and apply via our Seek advertisement.
Closing: Thursday 26 October 2023.