Branch Manager - Bunjil Place Library
About the business and the role
Casey Cardinia Libraries (CCL) is one of Victoria’s largest public library services. We are funded principally by City of Casey, Cardinia Shire and the State Government. We support a rapidly growing and diverse community of more than 460,000 people. CCL is seeking an experienced and innovative leader to manage the Bunjil Place Library.
Bunjil Place Library is situated in the heart of a significant arts and cultural precinct where people come from across the region to learn, create and celebrate community and cultural life. As part of the CCL Leadership team, you will ensure that we provide outstanding visitor experiences and build capacity in our diverse communities. You will manage the collections, programs, services and facilities at Bunjil Place Library and foster relationships with precinct partners and throughout the community.
This is a permanent full-time position at a Band 6 level (35 hours per week). It includes one evening shift per week, one Saturday shift in four weeks and one Sunday shift in eight weeks.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A strong commitment to upholding CCL values and supporting behaviours
- Proven experience providing positive leadership in a team-based environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A focus on the achievement of of CCL strategic goals and plans
- Demonstrated understanding of future trends in the Library and Information sector
- Experience managing library collections
- The ability to foster partnerships that extend the profile, brand or service reach of the organisation
Applicants can view the position description and selection criteria by clicking here.
Applications must include an application letter, address the selection criteria contained in the position description and supply a current resume. Applications close at 11:59 pm 14th June, 2021.
Contact Melissa Martin on 0409 230 264 or Beth Luppino on 0439 814 787 for further information.