Branch Operations Officer - Mawson Lakes Library
- Supportive Team Environment
- Help the Library service connect with the community and provide exiting services
- Salary Range - $84,752 - $90,702 per annum + super
Who we are:
The City of Salisbury is a local government entity and encompasses an area of 158km2. We are a customer focused organisation, providing essential services to residents and visitors, in a dynamic and flexible working environment.
Providing a diverse range of high-quality services across our branches, the Salisbury Library service aims to engage with and adapt to the needs of our community.
Our Library service spans 5 branches located across the City of Salisbury. This position, based at the Mawson Centre, will contribute to the development of an innovative, high-quality service that fosters meaningful connections, inspires discovery, improves literacy outcomes and encourages lifelong learning.
- Supervision of branch operations to provide services to the public
- Training and mentoring staff to provide excellent, responsive customer service
- Contribute to the activation of spaces and promotion of library services.
Specialist Skills & experience:
- Strong knowledge of modern libraries and their role in the community
- Enthusiasm for generating new ways of working collaboratively
- Good communication skills
Why you want to join this Team!
Further information is available by accessing the Position Description.
Specific enquiries can be made to Natalie Cooper, Library Customer Service Coordinator on (08) 8406 8491.
Applications close 9am, Monday 12 February 2024.
People who are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander identity as well as people of culturally diverse backgrounds and of diverse abilities are encouraged to apply.