Casual Library Assistant
City of Busselton | Community Services | Closing date: 31/08/2022
- Do you enjoy engaging with the community and customer service?
- Yes? Then we’d love to hear from you.
- What do our staff love about working with the City? Click here
Why work for the City:
The City of Busselton, located in the picturesque south west coastal region of WA, offers an enviable lifestyle and the opportunity to be part of one of the most progressive Local Governments in the state. We pride ourselves on providing positive outcomes for the community, and offering a supportive environment for our employees.
About the Casual Library Assistant role:
A number of casual opportunities are available for Library Assistants to join our teams working across both our Busselton and Dunsborough libraries. Library Assistants work on the front line and are the first point of contact for customers ensuring exceptional customer service, presentation and operation. A range of morning, afternoon shifts from Monday to Saturday, will be on offer.
The successful applicants will have:
- Highly developed customer service skills.
- Demonstrated previous experience working in a busy customer service environment.
- Developed computer literacy skills with an ability to do basic troubleshooting.
- A keen interest in technology including electronic devices, web searching and social media tools.
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks and multi-task.
Apply: View the full position description and click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts. Please ensure you upload your resume, plus a brief letter introducing yourself and what you can bring to the role.
Enquiries: Kerrin Hampson, Library Services Coordinator 08 9781 0304 or Human Resources on 08 9781 1727.
Closing date: 4.30pm, Wednesday 31 August 2022.
Attachments: - Position Description Library Assistant.pdf