Community and Digital Programs Officer
Job Vacancy 22/39
Council is seeking applications for a Community and Digital Programs Officer to join our Library services team. Applications close Wednesday, 17 August 2022.
Council is seeking applications for a Community and Digital Programs Officer to join our Library services team.
About the role
In this role you will develop, plan, facilitate, deliver and promote innovative STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics) related programs and other programs and activities to support digital literacy, lifelong learning and reader development. Work with community services and other Council staff to achieve community development outcomes as adopted by Council.
Why work for us?
- 9 day fortnight (72.5hrs fortnight)
- Up to 12% Employer Superannuation with ability to salary sacrifice employee contribution
- Fitness Passport Program
- 5 weeks Annual Leave per year
- Supportive and motivating team
- Active Social Club
- Flexible work arrangements
- Relaxed lifestyle, boating, fishing, sports facilities, private and public schooling options up to Grade 12, cultural venues and events and all of this situated in a thriving agricultural community only an hour away from Townsville or an hour and forty five minutes from the magical Whitsunday’s.
Applicants should familiarise themselves with the entire position description.
The applicable salary is to a ceiling of Level 4 ($84,704pa) with the commencing salary dependent upon the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Application packages are available from the Human Resources Office on (07) 4783 9800 or you can download the application package using the following link.
Download: Application Package
Applications for 22/39 – Community and Digital Programs Officer should include:
- A cover letter
- A current resume
- Statements addressing the selection criteria
- Copies of relevant qualifications and licences
Applications can be submitted using one of the following methods (Word or PDF format is preferable):
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail – Confidential Application No. 22/39, PO Box 974, Ayr Qld 4807
Applications close on Wednesday, 17 August 2022 at 5.00pm.
For further information about the role please contact Alexis Adams - Library Services Manager on (07) 4783 9800.