Coordinator Customer Experience
Kempsey Shire Council is located on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales and is known for its genuine hospitality, pristine beaches, sub-tropical rainforests, mountain ranges, rock river gorges, sprawling farmland and peaceful villages.
This is an exciting new leadership opportunity to join our multi-award-winning organisation. Responsible for delivering innovative, comprehensive programs and resources that ensure Council’s Library and Customer Service functions can provide a measurable level of service that reflects community needs.
Reporting to the Manager Community Partnerships, the Coordinator Customer Experience will create a culture which is achievement-focused, responsive, and builds capacity of staff to deliver excellent service.
Required skills & experience
To be successful in this role, you should possess degree level qualifications in Business, Management, Communications and/or extensive experience relevant to the role; recent experience leading a cross functional team to support exceptional service delivery; experience working collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders to achieve project and service level outcomes; and a proven ability to lead, manage, supervise and influence staff.
You should also possess superior skills and capability to handle confidential and sensitive issues; demonstrated analytical skills; and ability to use customer experiences to shape and influence organisational change initiatives.
Key accountabilities include
- Work alongside the Manager Community Partnerships to coordinate strategic and operational planning for providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Motivate, coach and develop the Team Leaders of Library and Customer Service.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement within the library and customer service functions, including assessment of training needs and opportunities for process improvement and cross skilling.
- Identify trends, design data collection and report user experiences in order to set targets to support performance assessment and service level modification.
What we can offer you
In return, you will be rewarded by:
- Career development opportunities
- Permanent full-time position, 35 hours per week with 19-day month
- Employee health and wellbeing programs
- Learning and development programs
- A fantastic lifestyle and work life balance, with access to Fitness Passport
- Weekly salary of $1857.11 to $2090.19 (plus 10.5% superannuation)
For further information regarding this role please contact Lyndal Harper on 02 6566 3200.
How to Apply
You must apply via Council’s webpage http://careers.kempsey.nsw.gov.au/ or through Seek. Emailed or posted applications will not be considered.
To download a copy of the Position Description, please click on the link at the bottom of the page. It is important to read this carefully to understand what the job involves.
Please click the Apply button below (or the Apply for this job button in Seek), complete the application form and provide the following information:
- A short statement (maximum 2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities would enable you to achieve the key accountabilities of the role (as listed in the Position Description).
- Your current resume which details your work experience and any other information that is relevant to this role as well as the contact details for two work related referees from a supervisor or Manager.
We recommend you use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome to submit your application.
Applications close: Sunday, 25 September 2022 at 4pm.
You will receive an e-mail to confirm your application has been received.
NOTE: All correspondence will occur by email. Please ensure you check your emails regularly.
If you experience any difficulties applying online, please contact the Recruitment team on 02 6566 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and good luck with your application.
Kempsey Shire Council are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate our diverse, inclusive and values-led workforce.
Kempsey Shire Council welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse culture and linguistic backgrounds and people with a disability.
In addition, Kempsey Shire Council will provide reasonable adjustments for suitably qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you require additional assistance to participate in the recruitment process, please discuss with the advertised contact person. You can ask for reasonable adjustments to be made at any time during the recruitment process.