Coordinator Electronic Services (2644)
Work Type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Toowoomba CBD
Applications Close: 27/09/2021 11:45 PM
The Toowoomba Region is about rich traditions and bold ambitions. Our long and proud agricultural history has evolved Toowoomba into Australia’s second largest inland city supporting diverse townships in the Council area and acting as a service centre for South West Qld and North West NSW. The region is boldly forging new opportunities around the Surat Basin resource sector, education, health, transport and massive infrastructure investments. Growth hasn’t come at the expense of liveability though, with Toowoomba twice voted in the top 5 most family friendly cities in Australia.
Toowoomba Regional Council services a regional population of 166,500 and employs a team of approximately 1,800 staff, dedicated and passionate about delivering excellent customer service to the community, residents and visitors throughout the region. We recognise that our success depends upon attracting and retaining skilled and talented staff and offer a wide variety of interesting challenges and opportunities to develop your career.
JOIN A WORKPLACE THAT HAS RICH TRADITIONS AND BOLD AMBITIONS
About the role
- The Coordinator Electronic Services will oversee the electronic services capacities of the Library Services and ensure the efficient operations of the electronic resources at all libraries within the Toowoomba Regional Council.
- The Salary Range for this position is $79,282.96 - $82,652.94 gross per annum plus 17.5% annual leave loading and up to 12.4% superannuation.
- This is a Permanent Full-Time position, based at the Library Coordination Centre within the Toowoomba CBD.
How to be successful in this position - Success Criteria
- Hold the mandatory qualification(s), training and/or experience, as outlined under the Success Criteria in the Position Description (attached).
- Demonstrated oral and written communication, with the ability to develop and draft correspondence, project plans and reports, negotiate and develop agreements for supply of electronic services.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills including the capacity to effectively use Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications, and the ability to learn and demonstrate the Library Management System, new online resources and other technologies for digital literacy or related programs.
- Demonstrated ability to provide expert advice on a range of technical and electronic matters.
- Understanding of core cyber security fundamentals as they apply to electronic services in a library service environment.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to lead, plan, organise, supervise and motivate staff to achieve set and agreed performance and service standards and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated project management skills including the tendering, contracting, documenting, testing and delivering a range of electronic services.
- Commitment to Council’s Organisational Value and Behaviour of Teamwork.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit two documents:
- A document addressing the “Success Criteria” in the Position Description in two pages or less; and
- Your current resume.
PLEASE NOTE: Your application may not be considered if you do not follow the instructions outlined above.
Visit our website www.tr.qld.gov.au/jobs for information on how to apply for jobs at Toowoomba Regional Council. Applicants are encouraged to apply online.
For further information
Please contact Sean Petrie on 07 4688 6404 within business hours.
The closing date for applications is at 11.45pm on Monday, 27 September 2021.
- Position Description - Coordinator Electronic Services (2644).pdf
- TRC Values and Behaviours.pdf