Customer Experience Team Leader [2020.092]
Applications closing on 17 January 2021, 11:59 PM
- Reference number: 2020.092
- Job Type: Full Time
- Package: Grade 5, salary range is $74,617 p.a. with progression to $82,362 p.a. on demonstrated competencies, with performance progression to $87,405 p.a.
- Position Description: 2020-Customer-Experience-Team-Leader-Position-Description-Grade-5-December-2020.pdf(PDF, 428KB)
THE POSITION: The Customer Experience Team Leader is to provide an efficient and effective library and information service to meet the needs of the community by managing the day-to-day operations of customer service of one of the libraries with a focus on creating a positive customer experience outcome and with the general direction and support from the Customer Experience Coordinator. It is responsible for functions within their library and supervises a team of skilled staff ensuring that customer applications and requests allow the organisation to undertake its core business, meet its legislative obligations as well as build corporate knowledge through various registers and databases.
- Provide leadership to a multi-discipline team in the provision of quality customer service and the ability to influence cultural change.
- Make day-to-day decisions to ensure the smooth running of the library branches.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working and customer relationships.
- Forster a harmonious and professional team environment and contribute to the development of staff.
- Perform customer service duties and provide professional reference and information services to library customers.
- Participate in programs and projects that have a direct impact on Customers and Council business.
SALARY & EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS:
- Permanent position, 70 hours per fortnight – you will be required to work at all libraries to cover the hours of operation of service which can include weekend work
- This position is a Grade 5, salary range is $74,617 p.a. with progression to $82,362 p.a. on demonstrated competencies, with performance progression to $87,405 p.a.
- Overtime is applicable in lieu of weekend work
- Flexible working hours are available
- A Uniform is provided
FURTHER CONTACTS: Enquiries regarding the position should be directed to Lilly Sanchez, Customer Experience Coordinator on (02) 9725 0121 or a position description is available by contacting Sharon Allard on (02) 9725 0359.
CLOSING DATE: Midnight 17 January 2021
HOW TO APPLY: Applications must address the knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience required in the Position Description. A position description is available from the contact person listed above, or from Council’s Website. To apply online visit Council’s website www.fairfieldcity.nsw.gov.au/fccjobs. Applications should be addressed to the undersigned and received by the closing date. Applicants must be prepared to undergo a medical examination at Council's expense.
Fairfield City Council is a smoke-free workplace and is an EEO employer. As an inclusive workplace, we support reasonable workplace adjustment. If you do require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please notify us on your application form.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia. The successful applicant may be required to undertake a national police clearance prior to commencement.
We kindly ask for no recruiters at this stage.
ALAN YOUNG - CITY MANAGER
PO BOX 21 - FAIRFIELD NSW 1860