Librarian - Young People's Services
- Location: Mundaring Library (1 Nichol Street, Mundaring)
- Tenure: Full time
- Salary: $81,724 - 87,154 (per annum)
- Closing Date 27 June 2022
About the Job
An opportunity exists for a creative, enthusiastic and customer focussed library services professional to join our team.
- Outline your knowledge of collection development and stock selection principles specific to children and young people.
- Describe your experience in planning, supporting and implementing targeted community-based library programs for children and young people.
- Describe and provide examples of your ability to create and maintain positive partnerships with stakeholders related to the provision and promotion of library services for children and young people.
- Provide examples of your highly developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
Position Description available for download under Document\s above
For further information on this position contact Helen McKissock on 08 9290 6732.