- Lane Cove
- Closes 23 February 2021 at 10 PM
- Part-time position - Saturday (3.5 hrs) and Sunday (4.5 hrs)
- Dynamic customer service role
- Great team and work environment
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an innovative Council seeking to make a positive difference in the community you support? We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and customer-focused Library Assistant to join our team on a part-time basis.
Located on the lower North Shore, our leafy suburb has a vibrant and diverse village atmosphere. We aim to provide "best value" community services and facilities whilst promoting the principles of ecologically sustainable development.
If you are open to fresh ideas, committed to progressing new initiatives and driven to provide the very best service to our community, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Customer Experience Coordinator, this role is responsible for providing customer service as part of the weekend team and to support the provision of a quality library service to the customers of Lane Cove Library.
The successful candidate will have:
- High School Certificate or equivalent qualifications and experience
- Demonstrated commitment to the provision of high-quality customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to refer matters to senior staff on duty as appropriate
Salary range - between $236.27 to $259.91 per week + superannuation, (dependent on the skills, qualifications and relevant experience of the suitable candidate).
What we Offer
Our Library is located close to shops, cafes, an aquatic centre and a gym. You will also enjoy:
- Annual performance bonuses and salary review
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Access to Long Service Leave in 5 years
- Varied lifestyle benefits programs including discounted gym memberships
Please read the Position Description for the role and address the selection criteria in your online application.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE TUESDAY 23 FEBRUARY 2021 at 10PM
Lane Cove Council is an equal opportunity employer and provides a smoke free workplace.