Library Creative Programs Coordinator
Applications closing on 28 September 2020, 05:00 PM
- Reference number: Ref 20-19
- Job Type: Full Time
- Package: $83K - $100K + Super + RDO
- Position Description: Library-Creative-Programs-Co-ordinator-Position-Description-June-2020.pdf(PDF, 388KB)
Work in new, state of the art Library and Community Spaces including:
- Digital Lounge
- Multimedia Rooms
- Childrens’ Spaces
- Indoor Gardens
- Interactive Galleries
- Computer Labs
Located between Sydney and Parramatta Cities, the Burwood Local Government Area is a melting pot of culture with a thriving business and retail centre surrounded by historic villages, each with their own distinct character and charm, including Burwood Heights, Croydon, Croydon Park, Enfield and Strathfield.
Our recently appointed General Manager is leading an organisational transformation during this time of renewal and growth, focussed on the customer experience, performance improvement and ethical leadership.
The new role of Library Creative Programs Coordinator has been created to take charge of initiating, planning and delivering creative new learning programs, events and workshops utilising Burwood Library’s enviable new creative spaces and facilities.
Working with a team of experienced Library professionals, you will develop strategic and marketing plans to activate, lead and manage the Library’s creative and business programming function.
Applicants must have:-
- A university degree, certificate or diploma in library information, cultural services or a related IT discipline.
- Demonstrated experience developing strategic plans that have successfully delivered the desired outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in developing, delivering, evaluating and reviewing technology based programs and events, including community learning workshops and programs to diverse audiences.
- Proven ability in one of the following areas:
- Managing a media lab, including demonstrated skills in audio and video production.
- Knowledge of robotics and programming languages.
- Experience with Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) programs.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, interact with members of the community and engage with community groups.
Enquire Today: Paul Scully on (02) 9078 6130
How to Apply: Applications require a statement addressing the Selection Criteria outlined in the Position Description and a resume.
Please forward your application with the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 28 September 2020