Library & Customer Relations Officer
Job No: TRC556 | Location: Ravenshoe
To deliver friendly, effective, and efficient library and council services to the community.
Applications Close 5pm, Tuesday 30 August 2022
- Fixed Term effective 5 December 2022 to 30 November 2023
- Attractive Superannuation - 10.5% Council Contribution
- Locality Allowance (if applicable, pro-rata)
- 0.82 FTE 59.5 hours per fortnight
- LGIA Level 2.1 (Stream A) $31.05 per hour
- Ravenshoe location with the requirement to work at other bases as required
How to apply
1. Enter your personal details and respond to the selection criteria by answering the questions. There is no need to formally respond to selection criteria in a separate document.
2. Attach your resume and cover letter. Ensure your documents are saved with no spaces in the file name e.g. JohnSmithResume or John_Smith_Resume. This will ensure you do not have technical problems uploading
For further details about the role download the Position Description
Employment with TRC
For further information about conditions of employment, working at TRC, and living and Working on the Tablelands go to https://www.trc.qld.gov.au/careers/
For more information about the role please contact Samantha Hocking during office hours - 07 4089 2329
Technical Issues Contact:
For application enquiries, please contact Human Resources during office hours - 07 4089 2315
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.