Library Customer Service Officer
- Work Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Closing Date: 10/08/2020
About the role
An opportunity exists within the Library Service for a customer focused individual to join the team as a Library Customer Service Officer on a full-time basis.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include customer service, circulation and roaming duties; inter- library loans; stock processing and shelving.
The role will be based at both the Nedlands and Mt Claremont Libraries with a roster including Saturday, Sunday and evening shifts over a 4-week period.
About the successful candidate
The successful candidate will have:
- High level customer service skills with the ability to take initiative to resolve customer queries;
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Well-developed skills with the use of Microsoft Office programs;
- Proficient in a range of current technologies with the ability to do basic troubleshooting; and
- A current Provide First Aid Certificate.
What we offer
The Level 2 Library Customer Service Officer position offers a cash salary range of $53,300 - $58,900 per annum depending on skills and experience, plus superannuation.
Please read the position description to ensure a full understanding of the role.
Applications must include a covering letter and a current curriculum vitae (CV).
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Despina Swain, Library Services Coordinator on (08) 9273 3644.
Applications will be accepted until 5pm, Monday 10 August 2020.
How to apply
Applications can be submitted online, by post or in person. Please read the attached ‘Submitting an Application’ document for additional details.
- Library Roster.pdf
- Position Description - Library Customer Service Officer.pdf
- Submitting an Application.pdf