Library Information Technology Officer
- Location: Mosman, NSW
- Tenure: Full-time
- Closing: 31 January 2021
- Located on the northern shores of Sydney Harbour with public transport at door
- Full-time opportunity with evening and weekend shifts
- Salary from $73,219 to $91,071 pa + super
Mosman Council is committed to its community, innovation, the environment and making a difference at the local level. The recruitment and selection of talented staff committed to giving back to the community is a high priority for us, as we know our reputation relies on it.
About the Job
We are seeking an energetic, customer focussed and experienced library IT specialist to be responsible for the effective operation of the Library’s Information Technology systems. You will have tertiary qualifications in Library/ Information Science or an equivalent relevant qualification.
Located at Barry O'Keefe Library and reporting to the Team Leader Library Resources, you will be responsible for:
- Operation and maintenance of the Library’s IT resources
- Administration of Council’s Digital Asset Management System (Cumulus)
- Liaison with the key staff in Shorelink Libraries and library management system vendor
- Assisting the Council Web Team with maintenance and updating Council’s website
The role includes evening and weekend shifts.
Mosman Council offers employees a professional and flexible working environment. We take pride in having a supportive and progressive workplace culture. Mosman Council has been formally recognised as an exceptional place to work, winning the Voice Project’s Best Workplace Award for 2019.
How to Apply
- Apply now by completing the online application form below. Please note you need to complete your application in one sitting, as you cannot save it and come back to it later.
- You will be asked to demonstrate how you meet each of the selection criteria via an online questionnaire. You must answer all required field before you can submit your application.
- You will be asked to upload your Resume/CV and other documentation relevant to the position.
- All documents uploaded must be in Microsoft Word, PDF or JPEG format.
- For further information about the role, please contact Bernice Russell on (02) 9978 4014 during business hours for a confidential discussion or see the attached Position Description.
- Our preference is for applications to be submitted online, however, we will accept hard copy applications addressed to Human Resources, Mosman Council, 573 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088.
Closing Date: Sunday 31 January 2021, 11:30 pm (Sydney time)
Mosman Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Mosman Council is committed to creating safer communities for children and young people.