Package up to $57K Pro Rata
The Shire of Narrogin has a permanent part time opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Library Officer – Customer Services in Narrogin Public Library. This position will participate in all services provided by the library with an emphasis on customer service and Inter library loans.
The candidate will have the following abilities:
- A genuine interest in assisting Library Staff in delivering quality, timely and innovative library services, activities and programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively liaise with a cross section of community groups.
- A friendly people focussed attitude.
- An ability to work independently.
- A current Driver’s Licence is essential.
There will be a requirement to work every third Saturday. No formal qualifications are necessary for this role, however applicants with a Librarian or Library Technician qualification, or progress towards same, will be viewed favourably.
To be considered for this position your written application is required to address the selection criteria listed in the position description and include a copy of your current resume. A police clearance and medical certificate will be required. Further information is available on the Shire’s website, or by contacting Kay Weaver on (08) 9881 1751.
Applications should be marked Private & Confidential and addressed to the undersigned and close 4:00pm, 30 October 2020.
The Shire of Narrogin is an equal opportunity employer.
Chief Executive Officer
Shire of Narrogin
PO Box 1145 Narrogin WA 6312