10165 Library Officer (Duaringa) | Job No: CHR114
- Location: Duaringa
- Position No: 10165
- Work Type: Casual
- Location: Duaringa
- Salary: $35.05 – $38.19 p/h + superannuation (Stream A Level 1.6-2)
Are you a creative person who is looking for a customer service and community focused role?
Central Highlands Regional Council is looking for a highly motivated, customer service centric individual to support our library team by providing relief support in the Duaringa, Dingo and Blackwater libraries on a casual basis.
As the successful applicant, you will bring a proactive and enthusiastic approach to the delivery of library services in order to provide a positive and welcoming environment for our community.
In this role you will be a valued member of a well-established team and have the opportunity to continue to develop your skills within a supportive environment.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need;
- A positive and flexible approach towards the varied responsibilities within the library
- The ability to troubleshoot and assist with basic technology queries from the community
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Current Queensland Class C Drivers Licence
- Queensland working with children blue card or the ability to obtain
- Available to work ad-hoc, non-regular hours
If you would like to join a team committed to providing exceptional customer service to the Central Highlands region, we would like to hear from you.
Working for Central Highlands Region has its benefits.
We are a progressive region, committed in creating opportunities for all. We welcome forward thinking individuals who are focused on continuous improvement, a sustainable future and understand the valuable role we play in investing in our regional community.
- A generous superannuation scheme – up to 18.75% for employees contributing 6% (conditions apply)
- Corporate uniforms provided
- Salary sacrificing options available
To apply for this position:
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from diverse backgrounds.
Please download and review the position description.
To be considered for this position, please include the following documents:
- A cover letter outlining your motivation for applying for this position
- Your resume detailing your career history relevant for this position.
Applicants who progress to the next stage of the recruitment process will be invited to participate in a shortlisting assessment.
Eligibility & Pre-employment Checks
To be appointed to a permanent position, you must be an Australian citizen, or have permanent residency status, or a visa permitting you to work in Australia permanently. If you have a visa permitting you to work temporarily in Australia, you may be appointed to a position on a temporary basis, providing the work complies with the conditions of your visa.
Please note our recruitment process includes the following pre-employment checks:
The pre-employment checks relevant to this position include:
- Right to Work in Australia
- Medical assessment including drug and alcohol testing
- Reference checks
- Queensland working with children check
For a confidential discussion, please contact the recruitment team on 1300 242 686 or register your application by submitting your cover letter and resume.
Closing Date Tuesday 20 September 2022 | Apply Now