Applications closing on 24 March 2023, 04:00 PM
- Reference number: P1.4.317
- Job Type: Full Time
- Package: A negotiable salary range plus allowances where appropriate (details with the position description) subject to the demonstration of qualifications, skills and competencies.
- Position Description: Library Officer Position Description(PDF, 702KB)
Grenfell is located in a picturesque valley at the foot of the Weddin Mountains. Home of fine heritage architecture as well as affordable housing, the town offers great lifestyle options. The great outdoors teams with pioneering history, culture and social activity makes the Shire a great place to live and work. The local Council, Weddin Shire, is seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to meet Council’s operational plan requirements for the position of Library Officer(PDF, 529KB) Permanent/Fulltime.
Intending applicants should be able to meet the requirements set out in the position description(PDF, 702KB) /s available on Council’s website, http://www.weddin.nsw.gov.au/council/employment, by contacting Human Resources on (02) 6343 1212 or by calling in to collect a hard copy from Customer Services, at 73 Camp Street Grenfell.
The primary purpose of the position is to oversee the day-to-day activities of the Library, ensuring the delivery of quality customer and community-focused services.
Grenfell Library is a stand-alone library and this position provides a great opportunity to take the next step in your professional development.
Weddin Shire Council may be prepared to train the right applicant who does not have the essential qualifications.
Conditions of employment
- A negotiable salary range plus allowances where appropriate (details with the position description) subject to the demonstration of qualifications, skills and competencies.
- Appointment to the position will be in accordance with the NSW Local Government (State) Award and Council’s salary structure.
- 9 day fortnight arrangements.
- A health assessment, which meets pre-requisites for our positions.
Applications, addressed to the General Manager should be submitted by 4:00pm, Friday 24 March 2023, by post to Weddin Shire Council, PO BOX 125, Grenfell NSW 2810 or delivered to Council’s offices at 73 Camp Street, Grenfell or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Applications for the position should address all Essential Criteria listed in the position description and should be forwarded to the undersigned at the address above or emailed to email@example.com