Job No: TRC676 | Location: Atherton
Tablelands Regional Council (TRC) is a forward-thinking, progressive, and inclusive organisation, delivering a range of services and programs for our community. We have a highly skilled workforce who provide innovative solutions to problems. We seek and recruit people who are passionate about the region, work well in a team environment and have the skills and abilities to produce quality outcomes.
Tablelands Regional Council offers:
- Flexible Working Conditions - we encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Employment Security - we offer long-term employment opportunities.
- Diverse Training Opportunities - we support staff in their roles.
- Career Progression – we provide opportunities to continually grow and build a career in local government.
- Equal Remuneration – we offer equal employment opportunities.
The Library Officer contributes to the delivery of effective and efficient library services across seven Tablelands Regional Council libraries to facilitate customer access to free library resources that support reading, literacy and lifelong learning.
Applications Close 5pm, Wednesday 27 September 2023
- 0.01 FTE
- LGIA Level 1 (Stream A) Junior rates apply where applicable
- Includes work on Saturday's
- 1 x Atherton location with the requirement to work at other bases as required
- 1 x Malanda location with the requirement to work at other bases as required
How to apply
1. Enter your personal details and respond to the selection criteria by answering the questions. There is no need to formally respond to selection criteria in a separate document.
2. Attach your resume and cover letter. Ensure your documents are saved with no spaces in the file name e.g. JohnSmithResume or John_Smith_Resume. This will ensure you do not have technical problems uploading
For further details about the role download the Position Description.
Employment with TRC
For further information about conditions of employment, working at TRC, and living and Working on the Tablelands go to TRC Careers.
For more information about the role please contact Samantha Hocking, Supervisor Southern Libraries during office hours - 07 4089 2330.
Technical Issues Contact:
For application enquiries, please contact Human Resources during office hours - 07 4089 2315
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds including First Nations People, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.