Library Officer - Casual
- Reference Number: SS050LS
- Closing Date: 14-08-2022
- Employment Type: Casual Ongoing
Library Officer – Casual
Be passionate. Be progressive. Hawkesbury City Council.
- Casual opportunities
- Salary from $32.04 plus 25% casual loading
This role represents a unique opportunity to join an organisation that is committed to building high performing teams, working together to deliver outcomes for the community through innovation and best practice. We have passion and enthusiasm and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on this journey.
Working across our Windsor and Richmond branches, we are seeking experienced Library Officer - Customer Service for our Casual Pool to deliver friendly and efficient Library services and programs to the Hawkesbury community. It is preferable that applicants have some experience in assisting customers in the use of library resources, ability to answer enquiries in relation to technology, e-resources and information.
You must have:
- Diploma of Library and Information Services or equivalent qualification
- Previous Public Library experience
- Demonstrated commitment to deliver quality customer service, determining customer needs and achieving quality outcomes
- High level communication skills and ability to communicate well with a range of people.
- Experience with using digital, online and mobile device
An attractive salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant commensurate with qualification, skills and experience.
Hawkesbury City Council also offers a great working environment where your career and development matters. We offer a range of benefits from flexible work arrangements, discounted gym memberships, flu vaccinations and other wellbeing initiatives.
For further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply, visit our website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or if you do not have access to our website call Council’s People and Development Team on 02 4560 4444.
Applications close 5pm Sunday, 14 August 2022
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to these matters will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.