Library Programs Officer x 2
1x Permanent part-time position (0.5 FTE)
1x 6 Month Fixed Term part-time contract (0.5 FTE)
Connecting people to deliver services to our community.
At the City of PAE, we work Better Together to deliver meaningful outcomes, we Grow & Improve our work every day, to ensure we Make a Difference for our community. Our organisational values underpin our constructive culture. We are supportive, we take on challenges, seize opportunities, build great relationships and we are proud of what we deliver for our community. We are connected!
The City of PAE values the diversity of the people we employ and serve. Diversity at the City of PAE means a workplace where individuals are recognised, respected, and engaged in ways that develop and harness everyone’s strengths.
We provide excellent working conditions with job security, flexible working arrangements and support for professional development.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to join City of PAE Libraries as a Library Programs Officer.
Our Library Programs Officers are an essential part of our Library Service, serving our community by connecting them to all of the resources the library has to offer. If you have a passion for people and a love for libraries, this may be the job for you.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences to library users across the City of PAE
- Support the preparation and delivery of high-quality literacy-based programs with a focus on Children and Youth
- Ability to work across all ages and demographics.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and skills to enable the delivery of outcomes based, best practice programs across a range of demographics, ages, and abilities.
- Facilitate access to information, resources, programs and lifelong learning opportunities which support positive wellbeing and healthy communities.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current WWCC & Vulnerable Person Related Clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Current National Police Clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Current Driver’s License (travel between sites will be required)
- Experience providing front line customer service
- A high level of physical fitness, for lifting, setting up of spaces and prolonged standing
More information can be found on the Position Description located below.
This is a Level 2 position which has a current full-time salary range of $69,364.85 - $75,138.30 (plus Super).
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Bianca Holler on 0438 565 873.
To apply, simply complete the application process by clicking the ‘Apply’ button and attach your cover letter and resume.
Applications close 5pm on Thursday 24 November 2022 | APPLY
The City of PAE values diversity and inclusion and we welcome employees with a mix of background, characteristics, experiences, professional skills, and perspectives.
#bettertogether #growandimprove #makeadifference