Library Services Manager
- Shire of Northam
- $70,000 - $74,999
- Full Time
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
The successful applicant will have:
- Knowledge & experience in the management & delivery of library services, programs & collections
- Thorough knowledge of public library practices & procedures
- Eligibility for Associate membership of the Australian Library & Information Association
- Proven people management & supervisory experience in a public library or similar environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
What we offer you:
- Work in a heritage-listed, award-winning Brutalist building
- Generous subsidised superannuation
- 9-day fortnight and flexible working conditions to suit your lifestyle
- Ongoing Health and Wellbeing program
The position description and application form can be accessed via the Shire of Northam website or above under Document/s.
Alternatively, apply here via the online form here
For further information contact Human Resources Manager Bev Jones on 08 9622 6100.
Closing Date: Friday 6th August 2021
The Shire of Northam is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, impairment, age or veteran status. Local applicants are encouraged to apply. All applicants must have legal entitlement to work permanently in Australia