Library Services Officer
- Town of Victoria Park | Perth Metropolitan
- Closing date: 30/12/2022
- Employment Type: Casual
- Package: Hourly rate of $32.82 (plus 25% loading on top of the minimum hourly rate in lieu of all leave entitlements), plus superannuation
Your new employer
The Town is a dynamic place for everyone and we are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and experienced Library Services Officers for a casual recruitment pool.
Your new role
The focus of the casual position will be to assist the provision of direct customer service applying roaming service delivery as well as occasional program delivery.
Some evening and weekend work may be required.
This is a recruitment pool for multiple positions that may arise within the next 12 months.
What you’ll need to succeed
- exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work in a high functioning and busy team
- enthusiastic and proactive approach towards your work
- previous experience in a public library and the use of Library Management Systems e.g.: Spydus
- experience using and showcasing the Western Australia Public Libraries Digital Media Collections and other online resources
- willingness to deliver Storytime, Baby Rhymetime and other programs if required.
The benefits of working for us
- Hourly rate of $32.82 (plus 25% loading on top of the minimum hourly rate in lieu of all leave entitlements), plus superannuation
- free use of the gym and aquatic facilities
Sound like you?
For further information on this position and how to apply please visit our website – www.victoriapark.wa.gov.au
All applications must include a cover letter and CV.
The Town of Victoria Park is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal, live with a disability, CaLD or LGBTQI+ are encouraged to apply.
The Town of Victoria Park complies with all State Government Health directives related to COVID-19 mandatory vaccination of critical workers in WA. Applicants and current employees of the Town must therefore be willing to provide evidence of their vaccination status as requested by the Town in order to continue to comply with all State Government Health directives.
Attachments:- 1090.01 LIBRARY SERVICES OFFICER.pdf