CORPORATE AND COMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
- Permanent / Full-Time | Reference No: HR017/22
- Location: Esk / Lowood
- Compensation: $70,000 to $74,000 Annually
The objective of this role is to provide a quality library service to the community and contribute to the operation, growth and development of Somerset Regional Council Libraries. This is a permanent full-time position offering a 76 hour / 9-day fortnight.
Salary and conditions will be in accordance with the Queensland Local Government Industry (Stream A) Award – State 2017 and the relevant Certified Agreement with the classification payable being Level 3, salary range from $70,336 to $74,600 gross base rate per annum.
The successful applicant will also have access to additional employment benefits including, but not limited to:
- 9-day fortnight
- Up to 12% employer superannuation contributions
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Positive work-life balance
- Access to employee assistance and staff wellness program
- Employment with a financially strong community based organisation.
An application package is available from www.somerset.qld.gov.au or (07) 5424 4000.
Applications, specifically addressing the selection criteria, must be submitted by 5pm Wednesday, 29 September 2021.
Mail: Chief Executive Officer
Somerset Regional Council
PO Box 117, Esk Qld 4312
Phone: (07) 5424 4000