Senior Library Assistant
City of Busselton | Community Services
Closing date: 18/02/2024
Senior Library Assistant – Dunsborough
- Permanent, part-time
- Salary range $71,534 to $76,943 pro rata per annum depending on experience
- What do our staff love about working with the City? Click here
Why work for the City:
The City of Busselton is located in the picturesque southwest coastal region of WA and offers an enviable lifestyle and the opportunity to be part of one of the most progressive, diverse and ambitious Local Governments in the state. We pride ourselves on providing positive outcomes for our community and offering a supportive environment for our employees.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity to join our friendly team in the Dunsborough Library, working 50.5 hours per fortnight. Reporting to the Librarian (Dunsborough), the successful candidate will provide high level of support in the day to day organisation and frontline operations of the Dunsborough Library including children’s services, collection development and digital services.
The successful applicant will align with our values and ideally have the following competencies:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and experience in library and/or information services.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and customer service skills with an ability to interact positively with a diverse range of people.
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills.
- Significant relevant experience working in an automated customer service environment.
Apply: Please click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts. Please attach a covering letter, your current resume and contact details for referees.
Enquiries: Liz Morgan, Librarian (Dunsborough) on (08) 9756 7111 or Human Resources on (08) 9781 1727.
Closing date: 4.30pm Sunday, 18 February 2024
The City of Busselton aims to have a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and encourages applications from Aboriginal Australians, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people living with a disability and youth.
Attachments:- Position Description - Est 337 - Senior Library Assisant.pdf