Senior Library Services Officer
The South Burnett Region is ideally situated just 2 - 3 hours’ drive to Brisbane, Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast and Fraser Coast. The region is home to the stunning Bunya Mountains, where you can enjoy spectacular rainforest walks, nights by the fire in hidden chalets and the best scenic views Queensland has to offer. The South Burnett region is renowned for its great wine, gourmet foods and recreational facilities such as Lake Boondooma and Yallakool tourist parks. So why not come and enjoy our award winning tourism facilities and make the change…
SENIOR LIBRARY SERVICES OFFICER
- Based in Wondai – Full Time
- Maximum Term (up to 12 Months) – Maternity Leave
- $61K - $64K per annum + Allowances + Super
Council is seeking a Senior Library Services Officer to deliver a high quality library and information service that is responsive to community needs. This position will provide excellent customer service to all library clients, with a focus on maintaining the library collection and program development and delivery. The successful applicant will have proven experience in library management, customer service and computer usage, as well as ability to manage their time and communicate effectively.
- Minimum requirement of a current C Class driver’s licence.
- Certificate III in Library and Information Services
- Work/Life balance (9 Day Fortnight Roster)
- Up to 12% employer superannuation contribution
- Access to Salary Packaging Benefits
- Access to Corporate memberships
- Access to Health and Wellbeing programs
Closing Date: Friday, 27 November 2020
Information about this position and how to apply is available at www.southburnett.qld.gov.au. Information can also be obtained by visiting a Customer Service Centre, or by contacting People and Culture on (07) 4189 9100.
Apply on Seek