Specialist - Library and Museum Hub – Customer Engagement
- $76,332 - $80,580 pa
- Permanent Full Time
The City of Belmont is seeking an individual with the drive and experience to inspire and continue to lead the way in delivering the City’s vision for its newly built Library and Museum Hub. The multi-purpose, modern community hub is scheduled for completion soon, so now is the time to secure an exciting and rewarding role where you have the ability to make a difference.
The ideal candidate for this specialist position will have a strong customer engagement focus, leadership skills and relevant experience working in a fast paced library or similar. The role is responsible for effectively overseeing the delivery of day to day customer engagement as well as the operational management of Library and Museum Hub facilities.
Key responsibilities of this integral position include:
- Staff roster management ensuring appropriate service levels are maintained.
- Providing backup and support on the circulation floor as required and carrying out
- circulation duties.
- Providing support and assistance to the Library & Museum staff including identifying
- training and development needs.
- Monitoring and reviewing individual and team performance to ensure successful
- achievement of the overall operational and strategic direction of the service.
- Oversee the relevant financial requisition and reconciliation processes including management of relevant budget allocations for the Library’s operational related
- expenditure and income transactions.
If you are a passionate team player who thrives on delivering exceptional customer service in a timely and efficient manner and you meet the requirement of the attached Job Description, we would like to hear from you.
Applications close Wednesday, 17 June 2020.