Team Leader Collections and Information Services
- ORGANISATION UNIT: Library Info Services
- LOCATION: All Library Branches
- PACKAGE: $85,782.40 - $93,995.57
- TENURE: 1 x Permanent Full Time, 35 hours, 5 days per week (across a 7 day Monday-Sunday bandwidth)
- CLOSING: 25 August 2020
- APPLY NOW
Excellent opportunity for a leadership role, within a large community focused library service. The Team Leader Library Collections and Information Services directs and supports a team of seven staff. Providing collections and services for a growing and diverse community.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Purchase, management and promotion of our physical library collections & research databases
- Leading and supporting the team to provide well used and customer focused collections and information services.
- Supplier and contract tracking, ensuring quality standards and budget reporting
Salary will be dependent upon the relevant skills, experience and competencies of the successful applicant.
For further information about the position please contact Elysa Dennis, Coordinator Support & Information Services on (02) 8711 7150.
How to Apply: Please click the 'Apply' button below. Applicants must submit a covering letter, current resume and response to the selection criteria questions which will be shown once you commence your application.
Liverpool City Council is committed to providing a working environment that supports all employees to reach their full potential.
To be eligible to apply for permanent positions at Liverpool City Council, you need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. For Temporary positions, you need a visa that gives you permission to work in Australia.
Subscribe to the free weekly PLA Employment Connect eBulletin here