Team Leader, Resources Librarian (Ongoing)
Applications closing on 19 June 2020, 05:00 PM
- Reference Number: 2553
- Job Type: Full Time
- Package: $76,889.80 - $84,963.32 pa + 9.5% superannuation
- Position Description: Position_Description_Team_Leader_Resources_Librarian_.pdf(PDF, 539KB)
- Apply Online
The Community and Education branch is looking for a qualified individual to undertake the duties of the full-time Team Leader, Resources Librarian.
This position is required to manage and maintain the management of library IT systems such as the Library management system, RFID, public Wifi and monitor the provisions of public PC usage so having a knowledge of computers and types of Library software's is essential in this role.
The successful candidate will also be mentoring a small team that effectively provides a high level of customer service patrons that come into the Library and coordinate and support the Home Library Service and Mobile Service within the Queanbeyan-Palerang region.
Karen Hansen on (02) 6285 6298 or Adelaide Nye on (02) 6285 6215
How to apply
Your application must include:
- Resume including contact details of at least two referees. Referees can be from paid, voluntary or work experience; the referee should be able to comment on your work related attributes
- Cover Letter
- Statement of your claims for the role against the Functional Capabilities. Applicants that do not address the functional capabilities may not be considered for the position
- Drivers License or a form of ID
- Copies of supporting documentation
Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from multicultural and Aboriginal people. Council employees enjoy free parking, a dynamic, safe and healthy workplace, smoke, alcohol and drug free working environment. Council has in place a Sustainability Policy and is committed and working towards achieving sustainability outcomes (environmental, social, financial and governance) in all our operations and activities.