Technology Learning Experience Officer
Applications closing on 08 May 2022, 11:00 PM
- Reference number: M18
- Job Type: Part Time
- Package: $74,995 - $86,559 (pro-rata) + Superannuation
- Position Description: M18-Technology-Learning-Experience-Officer-April-2022.pdf(PDF, 188KB)
Part Time: 21 Hours per week
You will develop and deliver a range of community programs and events to meet the new technology creative learning needs of our community.
What will you need to succeed?
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have high level proficiency in the use of technology and applications
- Have the ability to acquire new skills to keep up with emerging technology
- Have the ability to run interesting and accessible community programs that support the use of software packages, programming language, electronics, robotics, electronic content creation, gaming and other relevant emerging and creative technologies
- Work collaboratively with library staff and the community
- Have a genuine passion for delivering technology programs to both adults and children
- Have strong communication and influencing skills
What qualifications will the ideal candidate have?
You will have
- Relevant tertiary qualification e.g. Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or lesser formal qualifications and appropriate industry experience
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or demonstrated experience in delivery of training/programs to individuals
- A Current Working With Children Check
- Valid Victorian driver’s licence
Applicants must also have the ability to be able to work at any of the Whitehorse Manningham Library Branches. The successful candidate may be required to undertake shift work, including evenings and weekends.
All applicants must be able to meet current Covid-19 vaccine mandates.
All applicants are required to read the position description prior to applying. For instructions on how to apply and a copy of the position description click on the provided links.
Applications must include a cover letter, resume and a response to the Key Selection Criteria.
All applications must be submitted via the Apply Link (preferred) on the Whitehorse Manningham Libraries website or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact Katie Norton on 03 9872 8612.
Applications close 11pm Sunday 8 May 2022
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.