Customer Experience Library Officer – Adult & Youth Programs Band 4
Cranbourne and Pakenham Library
16 hours per week + rostered weekends (12 hours permanent; 4 hours contract)
- Tuesday: 1pm – 6pm, Cranbourne Library
- Thursday: 10am – 6pm, Cranbourne Library
- Friday: 5pm – 9pm, Pakenham Library (until Oct 2022)
- Saturday (wk 2): 10am – 4:15pm, Bunjil Place Library
- Sunday (wk 2): 9:30am – 4:15pm, Bunjil Place Library
Casey Cardinia Libraries are seeking enthusiastic staff with excellent customer service skills for permanent part time weekday and weekend roles.
Casey Cardinia Libraries (CCL) is one of Victoria’s largest public library services. We are funded principally by City of Casey, Cardinia Shire and the State Government. We support a rapidly growing and diverse community of more than 470,000 people.
CCL have a shared vision, mission and values that are absolutely vital to our success. They define who we are and how we operate.
We want CCL to be a great library service where people (staff and customers) feel valued and appreciated. Our team work in libraries because they really care about their community and want to make a difference.
These roles cover a range of responsibilities and duties and will provide the opportunity for you to learn and develop your skills in a supported environment
- Excellent customer service
- Actively promote and assist with delivery of community programs
- Information technology and problem solving skills in a range of information technology and software tools
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate with all ages across all levels of community
- Love working with people
- Are confident with information technology and enjoy helping others use it.
- Are committed to providing great customer service in a vibrant public library environment
- Feel energised by our values of Creativity; Love of Learning; Humour; Social Intelligence; Teamwork and Fairness
We want you to apply!
At CCL we value our staff and encourage them to strive to be the best they can, using their strengths every day. These roles cover a range of responsibilities and duties and will provide the opportunity for you to learn and develop your skills in a supported environment.
All applications are to be addressed to Melissa Martin, need to include a cover letter, current resume and address the selection criteria listed on the relevant Position Description.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm Tuesday 20th October, 2020
Please contact Melissa Martin on 0409 230 264 for further information
Applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria as detailed in the position description will not be considered.