Coordinator Library Services
- Reference Number: LIB001
- Job Type: Full Time
- Package ranging from $3,047.05 to $3,429.60 per fortnight (gross) plus 9.5% superannuation depending on skills, experience and education. Council also offers flexible working conditions and generous leave provisions.
- Position Description: LIB001_PD_Coordinator-Library-Services.pdf(PDF, 207KB)
An opportunity exists to join Councils Customer and Technology team on a full time basis. As a Coordinator Library Services, you will lead, improve and guide the work of the team and collaborate as a member of the Leadership Group in delivering Council’s Operational Plan.
Key components of this position will include:
- Coordinate work plans to meet community needs and organisational priorities now and into the future.
- Monitor, review and report on goals and performance measures that link community needs and organisational priorities to service delivery.
- Coordinate financial, human and physical resources to enable service delivery.
- Deliver the services of the portfolio in accordance with legislation, adopted strategies and plans to meet community needs and organisational priorities.
- Guide the portfolio’s contribution and performance to enhance service quality, accessibility and responsiveness.
- Inform, advise and guide the utilisation of library resources, technology and in-person engagement to support the continuous improvement of service delivery through expanding channels across the council.
- Promote information sharing and knowledge transfer to drive evidence-based decision-making, enhance capability and optimise capacity.
The successful applicant will be located at the Tumut Library, with travel to other locations as required. Prior experience or a Tertiary qualification in Library and Information Science is essential.
Salary will be paid in accordance with the Snowy Valleys Council Salary System at Grade 11 ranging from $3,047.05 to $3,429.60 per fortnight (gross) plus 9.5% superannuation depending on skills, experience and education.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please address the Essential and Desirable Criteria noted in the attached Position Description, provide a Cover letter explaining your interest in the role and current Resume/CV. Please email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday 10 July at 5.00pm
For further information about this position, please contact the Manager Customer and Technology on 02 6941 2568 or email@example.com
Snowy Valleys Council is an EEO employer and ensures the absence of discrimination in employment. Council has a No Smoking in the Workplace Policy and operates a Drug and Alcohol testing program.