Branch Library Officer – Robinvale
Permanent part time position based in Robinvale.
Swan Hill Rural City Council has an exciting opportunity at the new Robinvale Community Library to deliver high quality customer service and customer focused library programs to the community and to actively participate as a member of the Library Service team in the delivery of library services, activities and programs.
The successful applicant will participate in setting up the new library, promote the library’s services to the community and build strong relationships with the community.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone with;
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
- Ability to communicate well with people of all ages and abilities.
- Technology skills including use of computers, programs and portable devices.
- Ability to deliver a diverse range of library activities and programs for the community.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team or autonomously.
A current Police Check and Working with Children Check are essential for this position prior to employment.
Location of the position
Robinvale Community Library
Attracting approximately $33.86 per hour. In addition, superannuation is paid at 11%. This is a permanent part time position within Council working 16 hours per week.
Applications will close at 12pm on Friday, 9 October 2020. It is anticipated that interviews will be held on Friday, 16 October 2020.