Casual Library Officer
Job Type: Casual
Application close date: 18 September 2023 5-00 pm
Lindy Leml, Manager People and Corporate T: 08 8580 3000 (Work)
Renmark Paringa Council is offering an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about library services and delivering friendly and proactive customer service. Experience working in a public library, using library management systems, collection management and the delivery of programs which contribute to community learning, digital literacy and wellbeing for adults and children is highly desirable.
We are looking for applicants with the following desirable skills and experience:-
- Experience using the SA Onecard, SiriDynix Symphony Library Management System.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in reader guidance, literature, and information resources in all media/formats
- Excellent digital literacy skills, including new and emerging technologies
- Experience and confidence to facilitate in the delivery of programs and events, including school holiday activities and digital literacy training
- Excellent customer services skills and the ability to relate to and engage with community members of all ages in a meaningful manner
The position is classified at Level 1 of the SA Municipal Salaried Officers Award.
Please refer to the Position Description and Application Guide attached above.
Queries about the position can be directed to the Manager People and Corporate Lindy Leml on (08) 8580 3000.
Applications close 18 September 2023 at 5pm
Applications to be marked ‘Confidential’ and addressed to:
Manager, People and Corporate
Renmark Paringa Council
PO Box 730
RENMARK SA 5341
or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Renmark Paringa Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer