- Job type: Permanent Part-Time
- Job status: Part-time
- Career level: Mid Career
- Salary: Grade 2 Year 1 - $66,320 p.a. (pro-rata) + Super
- Lodgement URL: https://www.seek.com.au/job/58385755
- Application close date: 21 September 2022 5:00 pm
Job Contact: Tamara Williams, Manager Library Services | T: 08 8366 9222 (Work)
About This Position
Campbelltown City Council’s Library Service is looking for an experienced Library Assistant to work at our circulation desk and toy library in order to assist members of the Community in all aspects of customer service. The position is for 18 hours per fortnight as per the roster.
As a successful candidate you will:
- Have previous experience in a customer service role in a public library environment (essential)
- Have a current/valid Working With Children Check or be willing to obtain one (essential)
- Enjoy working as part of a team to provide a favourable experience for the Community
- Possess good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate your knowledge of the SA Public Library Network, library practices and automated library management systems
To find out more about this position please review a copy of the relevant job description.
This permanent, part time position classified as a Level 2, year 1 under the City of Campbelltown Municipal Officers Staff Enterprise Agreement No.10, 2021 and relevant Award.
To Find Out More and to Apply
To find out more information and to apply, please visit our seek advert by using the Lodgement URL link above.
We value your time in applying and thank you for your consideration of our organisation as a potential employer, however we wish to advise that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Campbelltown Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to Work Health and Safety and Diversity.